Who does eSight work for?

eSight works for the overwhelming majority of individuals with vision loss. 

Today, our current eSighters live with a variety of conditions, including (but not limited to): Aniridia, Cataracts, Coloboma, Cone-Rod Dystrophy, Diabetic Retinopathy, Glaucoma, Ocular Albinism, Macular Degeneration, Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP), Stargardt's Disease, Optic Neuritis, Retinal Detachment, and many more.

According to the World Health Organization, there are approximately 253 million people in the world who are blind. Less than 15% of this population are profoundly or totally blind. Unfortunately, eSight cannot currently help these individuals. However, eSight can work for most of the remaining 85% of this population.

All of our eSighters come from a variety of walks of life. Our youngest user is four years old, and our oldest user is 101 years old. We are also proud to say that our eSighters are spread across over 42 different countries around the world, and counting.

Although all of our eSighters are different, they are united by their fundamental right to see; and eSight is dedicated to making that possible.

Is eSight for me?

Get Started