Meet eSight 4
The Best Enhanced Vision Device Is Ready For Life On The Go
Your ability to See New Possibilities shouldn’t be put on hold
Finance plans starting as low as $199/month*
>*Based on a $7,000 purchase, $1,650 down payment, 13.99% interest rate, 15.42% APR – 36 monthly payments of $182.82. No pre-payment penalty. Applicable for U.S. customers only.
The Most Versatile Low-vision Device
eSight® is used daily by thousands of people with over 20 different serious eye conditions causing visual acuity from 20/60 to 20/800, and in some cases up to 20/1400.
Built upon its clinically-validated technology, eSight 4 takes sight enhancement to a new level. Experience best visual acuity, unmatched mobility, ease of use, and new mobile and cloud-based capabilities.
eSight® at School, Work, Home, and Play
Empowering people with low vision and legal blindness to see new possibilities.
Discover how eSight works, its thoughtful features, and life-changing benefits.
Easy to Use and Learn
Ready, set, wear! Features onboard help, eSupport, and Shared accounts.
- Enjoy immediate enhanced vision
- Easily master advanced controls with graduated learning
- Invite loved ones to see what you see and help customize your experience
- Get automatic, cloud-based updates
Best Visual Acuity
Enabling more people who are legally blind to achieve 20/20 enhanced vision.
- Best-match camera and lens technology projects a superior image onto 2 high resolutions screens (one per eye) for full binocular vision
- Advanced sensors, proprietary algorithms, and powerful processing provide the brain with highest quality visual information
- Adjustable pupillary and screen distance ensures the perfect view for you
- The result? Dramatically improved vision, whether looking near or far
Ready for life on the go
Thoughtfully crafted to move seamlessly through the day, from reading to activities indoors and out.
- Wireless and hands-free device with built-in controls
- Incorporates natural peripheral vision for 100% mobility retention
- Patented bioptic tilt: Tilt down for enhanced vision and up to connect face-to-face or to walk in new places
- Innovative easy-swap rechargeable batteries: each with up to 3 hours of continuous use
Designed For All-day Comfort & Use
Lightweight and streamlined with no weight on the nose, wear eSight 4 for hours at a time.
- Halo comfort band adjusts to size with inner lining that feels good on the skin
- Unique back battery perfectly balances weight for carefree wearing
- Fits comfortably over prescription glasses for even greater enhanced vision
Share the moment and maximize your screen viewing pleasure.
- Take photos and videos and optionally share them using your smartphone
- Stream movies from your phone or TV directly to your eSight
- View and control your phone or computer screen right on your eSight
eSight 4 2x rechargable batteries
Quick Start User Guides
Remote Control AAA x2 batteries
1x USB Cable USB Power Adapter
eSight 4 – The Standard for Enhanced Vision Technology
Low Vision Device Specifications
Streamlined visor with adjustable arms fits over prescription glasses
Adjustable halo band comfortably and securely fits children and adults
Patented bioptic tilt adjusts between +35° to -10°
2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, each up to 3 hours of continuous use
256 GB storage
3 integrated speakers
System acuity > 20/20
2 dual independent 1280X960 high-resolution OLED color screens
18 MP camera for stunning clarity paired with best-fit lenses
Advanced software auto-focus, image stabilization, and personalization options
Adjustable inter-pupil distance
Diagonal 37.5° field of view
Connectivity and Controls
Touchpad and menu control integrated into headset
Wireless remote and Web account controls
Android® and Apple® mobile apps
Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and HDMI connectivity
eCast and eMirror with the eSight mobile apps
eSupport and Shared Accounts
Automatic cloud-based software updates
To learn if you are a good candidate for eSight®, please complete our Free Consultation form.
Become an eSight Clinical Partner
If you’re a Health Care professional, you can refer your patients to eSight Telehealth, and eSight specialists will ensure eligibility through an in-home evaluation of the device via TeleHealth.
With the support of the TeleHealth training programs, eSight is efficient, reduces travel time, and offers a seamless, patient-centered experience from referral to usage.
- An appointment with an eSight clinical specialist who will train and guide patients on using the device
- The use of an eSight device for several days for evaluation after the training session
- No cost or financial obligation to the patient with your referral