eSight Telehealth Program
eSight TeleHealth Is A Remote Training Program
That Allows Referred Patients To Experience eSight
What Is eSight Telehealth?
eSight TeleHealth is a remote learning and training program that will allow your patients to experience the eSight wearable device.
After your referral, they will be prompted to fill out a brief form. eSight will contact your patients to discuss how the device may help them and assess their candidacy. If they are eligible, they can try eSight free of charge, in the comfort of their own home. Next steps include:
- Booking them an appointment for a TeleHealth evaluation session in their home with an eSight clinical specialist.
- Shipping an eSight 4 device directly to patients for their TeleHealth session.
- After personalized coaching and training, patients will have three days to test out this device and experience the positive impacts and improvements in quality of life it provides.
- At the end of the trial, eSight will contact your patients for their feedback and experience. There is no obligation of purchase.
If you are interested referring eligible patients or providing them with a new treatment option, we can provide additional information and answer any questions.
A Remote Training Program For Your Referred Patients To Experience eSight
The eSight TeleHealth program is proven to significantly improve patient quality of life through multiple peer-reviewed randomized controlled trials (RCT).
The feasibility RCT demonstrated:
- High accessibility with 93% of patients accessing the platform
- Only 14% requiring assistance from friends or family
- Minor technical issues with no cause for withdrawal
- Global acceptability with 100% overall satisfaction reported
Change The Lives Of Your Low Vision Patients With The Leading Wearable Device
When exploring quality of life as the primary outcome, TeleHealth intervention resulted in:
- Significantly higher satisfaction at 3-months
- Immediate improvements in functional vision and visual ability scores which were maintained for 6-months
- Rare experiences of cybersickness or disorientation side effects
Clinically Validated Results (eQUEST, ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier NCT02616900)
Independent studies of use of eSight by six renowned low vision institutions demonstrated:
- A seven-line gain in distance acuity
- 12 letter contrast improvement
- 100% mobility retention
- Significant increase in facial recognition